Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I have to move and a whole bunch of other stuff

Well, the house has finally sold. This means my house-mate and I have to move. We've already found a suitable house through the same real estate agent who handles the one we are currently in.

The new house is much better. It's 3 bedroom rather than 2, and it's generally bigger. The kitchen is huge compared to the pokey little one we are used to. I'm looking forward to being in the new house, but not looking forward to moving along with all the expenses associated with moving. So in a couple of weeks there will be a period of perhaps 4 days when I won't have internet access while Telstra changes me over, but I will be sure to let you all know when this will be.

On a different note, my shoulder seems to have sorted itself out. I am glad of that. Wasn't looking forward to having to go to physio. I just don't have time at the moment. What with working hard at my business, but also now adding to the mix packing and moving. Not fun.

On a positive note, I've been receiving lots of great feedback on my products that I currently have listed on my Etsy shop. I'm really grateful for this. It shows that I am on the right track even though things may not be currently selling. One suggestion I've had is to use plainer fabrics for my wrist candy wristlets and add beads. I'm all for adding beads to anything and everything, so this suggestion sits great with me. Thanks to Gale for suggesting it.

I've also had amazing feedback this week on my beaded quilties. I'm so glad of this as I was unsure if they would sell on Etsy. I'm yet to sell one, but am certainly enjoying making them. I have been using ARTchix images, but will be using more Paper Whimsy images in ones to come.

I received a wonderful package in the mail this morning from ARTchix studio with my complimentary Valentine's Faux Postage. I had two of my ATCs used in this sheet so I am over the moon about that. Mine are number's 11 and 32. I loved how 32 came out so much that I had to make one for me to keep. You can see all the entries here and a bit about the contributing artists as well - Valentine's Faux Postage. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.


This ACEO/ATC above is available for sale in my Etsy shop, as is the one below.

No comments: