Saturday, October 28, 2006

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

I have finally got my FREE online zine and forums up and running. They have been running for a couple of days now. I have a few articles up, and will be adding more as the days go by. I have quite a number that I want to write, and I'm hoping some of my readers will be happy to contribute articles as well.

Go to my website where you'll find a link on the main page to the zine. The zine is called "Art Addicts Anonymous". Please sign the guestbook and let me know what you think.

On a different note, this bag is one that I finished recently. Easy to make and lots of fun. It's a good size, perfect for church. Big enough to hold all your bits, but not so big things get lost. There's one inside pocket, but when I make more to sell I'll put 2 inside pockets, and one outside pocket.

I have a number of bags on my etsy shop. I hope you stop by and have a look. I am happy to mail anywhere in the world. I also have some doll patterns, and some small pieces of artwork that I've done.

Well, it's that time of the day, dinner time. So I'm off to cook spag bol and a nice blackberry self-saucing pudding for desert.

No comments: