Wednesday, October 25, 2006

New Artwork

This is a small collage (it's 4" x 4") that I did some time ago. It's one of my favourites, and currently for sale in my Etsy shop.

One of the most important things that I have to remind myself is that it's okay to dream big. My dreams are really big. There's so much I want to do, but dreaming big is one thing. It's doing the little steps in between that make the big dreams become reality.

I've had to learn to set goals and mini goals. The mini goals help me acheive the goals, which help me achieve my dreams. If you don't set goals along the way you'll get discouraged and your dream will remain exactly that, a dream.

The little girl in the collage is so sweet and so young. It's important to encourage our children to dream big in terms of what they can achieve. It's all about accepting the dreams of the children and encouraging them to work towards those. If they can learn while they are young that dreams can come true, then they will acheive great things throughout their lives.

The image in the collage is from Paper Whimsy, her wings are butterfly wings from ARTchix Studio. Please check her out on my Etsy shop. Thank you.

No comments: