Thursday, October 26, 2006

New Classes Scheduled for Orange

I am running some classes in the next few weeks leading up to Christmas, including some Christmas crafts. I thought it was high time I started sharing what I know, as that is what I want to be doing anyway.

I will be teaching classes on ATCs, Microscope Slide Pendants, Journal Jars, Christmas Ornaments, sewing and a bunch of other stuff. Details can be found on my website. Just scroll down and click on the link that says "Classes".

At the moment I am only running classes in Orange, NSW, Australia. I am unable to travel to teach at this stage. Give me another 6 to 12 months and I will be ready to travel to teach.

I will have products out on display for sale.

This is a venture that I'm really looking forward to. I've wanted to teach craft for quite a while and believe that I am now ready.

Keep an eye on my website and my blog as I'll have a big announcement in a couple of weeks. I'm not saying anything except that it's "free".

No comments: