Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Welcome to my adventures

This blog is about my adventures in art, business and life in general. First, before I get distracted, a bit about me.

My name is Johoanna and I have ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder). I'm 34, single and work from home. I have a business called "Addicted To Art". I sell mixed media art supplies, including unmounted rubber stamps, collage sheets, Tim Holtz products, and a whole bunch more. It is internet based. I also teach art related stuff, such as ATCs, altered art, freeform hand embroidery, sewing, textile art, and a while bunch more.

You can find my site at http://www.addictedtoart.com.au .

I live with my cat, Mojo. She keeps me sane. She's a medium hair ginger cat with the fluffiest tail I've ever seen. I swear she has persian in her somewhere! I'll post a pic as soon as I can.

Now, here are some sites you need to know about. The first one is my picture trail site. This is where I post all my photos of my artwork. I have noted on the ones I have available for trade. If you'd like to trade all you have to do is email me or leave a comment and I'll get back to you. Here's the link: Johoanna's Picture Trail

The next one is my Etsy site. This is where I put a lot of my artwork that I make for sale, along with patterns and magazines I have for sale. Here's the link: Johoanna's Etsy Shop

I do hope you'll check those three links out and let me know what you think.

No comments: