Sunday, May 06, 2007

Fiber Keeps You Regular

I had bought a skein of yarn from Shunklies on Etsy ages ago, I think it may have even been my first purchase on Etsy. I rolled it into a ball and had no idea what I was going to do with it. It's a beautiful bulky yarn dyed in greens with a spash of blue and yellow. It's gorgeous!

Last night I decided to knit it into a headband/ear warmer. It has a cable running down the center. It's turning out really nice.


The reason I'm knitting on a circular needle is because I didn't have a pair of needles the right size. This small circular needle is perfect cause it's a narrow project.
The headband will eventually be for sale in my Etsy shop.
I also have received this skein of lace weight yarn from Shunklies. I'm still trying to decide what to do with it as there is only enough for a small project.
Be sure to visit Shunklie's on Etsy. She has some wonderful products, including finished items and some textile art stuff. I love the items I have bought from Shunklies, and I plan to buy more from her.

No comments: