Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Blessing Dolls

Blessing Dolls are a 9" doll for giving to babies and small children. They are designed and made by me. They come in any colour you can imagine. They are nice and squishy, and machine washable.

I created these dolls after looking through the doll and toy section on Etsy. It seemed to be full of monsters. I wanted to do something positive and uplifting for both parent and child.

This one is called "Amy". I have two more which are ready to go into my Etsy shop. This one is already up.

I'm hoping they will be very popular. They are quick to make up, and cheap to buy.

I'm happy to take custom orders too. I can make them in any colour you like.

On a different note, I have started writing the first issue of my zine, which will be available in my Etsy shop on January 1st. It's named after this blog, and will include at least 2 patterns, info, reviews and lots of general rambling by me. So look out for that.

No comments: