Wednesday, December 13, 2006

New Fabric Postcard

I just made this fabric postcard today. It's much nicer in person than the scan shows.

I made it from upholstery fabric, angelina fiber, buttons and beads. I'm planning to make more of these using different fabrics, trims, beads, images, and anything else that will go onto a fabric postcard.

I'd love to sell it in my Etsy shop but don't know what I should charge or what section to put it in.

I think I would like to charge around $10 - 12 US plus shipping. Your comments and thoughts on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 comment:

Helen in the UK said...

Great card - shame the Angelina doesn't show up much, anything with sheen/shine is SO hard to get on a scan/photo. I've seen other PCs selling from $5 to $15 on Etsy. I think you have to price dependent on the amount of work involved in creating it :)