Saturday, December 02, 2006

New Items on Etsy

I've added 3 new listings on my Etsy site today, and shall be adding more hopefully tomorrow.

I added this necklace set. This is the first set I've made and I'm really happy with it, considering I made it totally from beads in my stash. I'm hoping it will sell quickly as it's at a good price and there is free shipping.





I also listed this cute little purse. I made it out of some Debbie Mumm fabric I had laying around. I'm very happy with this. Yellow isn't my colour so I'm hoping it will go to a good home. Would make a wonderful gift for the quilter in your life.


My life is going pretty well at the moment. I have sold some items on Etsy this week, but would love to sell much more. I would also love to sell some of my supplies off my main website. And that's going to be harder now cause the company I am doing my major advertising with stuffed it all up so instead of it coming out in December's issue, my ad won't be in until February's issue. And the magazine doesn't come out until the end of the month. So I am a bit peeved about that. So am trying to raise some money so I can advertise elsewhere as well.

I know it will all work out, but gee it's a bit frustrating at the moment.

No comments: