Friday, December 01, 2006

NEW YAHOO GROUP FOR AUSSIE ARTISTS

I have been searching for a Yahoo Group for Aussie collage and mixed media artists but haven't been able to find one. I wanted a group where I could network with other Aussies who are doing the same sort of thing as me. So a friend and I got together and we've created one. It's called Aussie Art Addicts. With Christmas coming up and people being so busy we're not expecting many people to join before January. But we're hoping that the word will start to spread in the New Year.

The picture to the left is an ACEO that I made yesterday. I've put it in my Etsy shop for $5US, which includes shipping to anywhere in the world. While you're there please check out my other items. Mention my blog in the comments and I'll throw in a cool gift for you. I'll be uploading some more stuff in the days to come, including a handbag (which I'm almost finished).

I've had a good week. Sold one of my dolls on Etsy, and sold a bracelet to a friend. I'm hoping this next week will be even better. It's getting close to Christmas and it's not looking good for me.

Don't forget that I have lots of goodies on my main website for sale. Some of them would make great Christmas gifts for any crafter's you know.

I hope you all enjoy the time leading up to Christmas. It's supposed to be a great time, but instead it seems to be a time of rushing and stressing.

No comments: