Friday, December 29, 2006

Wow! Time flies when you are having fun. This last week has been hectic. But then again, Christmas always is.

I've avoided the shops because the after Christmas sales are on. I went up today to get some more paper for my printer so I can print out my zine.

This is a little pouch I made today. I wanted something smaller than my wallet and this seemed to fit the bill.

I saw one similar on Etsy and really liked it. I figured I could make my own, which I obviously did.

I will make it wider next time, but this will do for the moment. Until I have the money to buy the wallet off Etsy that I want.

It has two zippers. The front one is for coins, the back one for cards and notes, etc. It's lined with a bright orange print.

I've also been making lots of crocheted dish cloths. I'll soon have enough to put some up on Etsy. I want to sell them in packs of 3. They are good to make while I'm lurking in the Etsy chat rooms...lol.

1 comment:

Helen in the UK said...

Great wallet - nice bright print and I bet it zings with the orange lining!! I'm avoiding the shops now too :)